martes, 15 de enero de 2013

English Wrinkles Introduction

Dear reader, I'd like to introduce myself, my name is Lucas Orell Zuralski and I'm 16 years old. I was born in Palma de Mallorca and nowadays I live in Bendinat, Calvià. This year I started at Agora Portals International School to do the IB Diploma Program. My father is from Spain but my mother is from Germany and I've got one brother who is 2 years younger than me and he goes to the same school. I've only got two hobbies, reading and traveling. If I like one book I can read a whole day without stopping, probably there are more than 150 books at home. Since I'm not 18 I can't travel alone and it's also expensive, but I try to travel as much as I can. My grades at school are good and it isn't very difficult for me to pass the exams since I study much. My favourite subjects are maths and physics, but I also chose business instead of biology because I think it's important to know how the economy is developing nowadays. My objectives for the future are learning Japanese, to improve my English, take a gap year after finishing my studies and get good grades at school.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario